Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pendants-Just for fun!


Jade colored stone pendant with silver wire and embellishments of freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystal


Polished beach quartz embellished with copper wire, jasper, Swarovski crystal, and freshwater pearls.

 This amazing bead was hand-made by glass bead artist Kari Carrigan. I used copper wire to create a bail and some decoration to set it off.
Not sure what this base bead is, but it shines like dark abalone. I wrapped it with silver plated wire embellished with Swarovski crystal and decorative sterling beads.

These aren't for sale at this point, I just wanted to share some of the things I'm playing with in wire wrapping and embellishment. I'd love to get some feedback on these...I have lots more stones I want to embellish as I get time.

No comments:

Post a Comment